google

Friday, May 25, 2012

Eva Alordiah - How far can she go?

I’m not one to always shower encomiums on artistes and celebrities in Nigeria and other parts of the world and that has fetched me my fair share of counter criticism, contempt and not-so charming reactions from those that I have written about in the past. However, I remember how I had come across Eva Alordiah a few years ago when she was not as prominent as she has become at the moment. It was DJ Jimmy Jatt’s popular ‘Jump Off’ and it was the freshness of her rhymes that I found interesting. That was quite a number of years ago when she had not recorded as much musical success as she has now. Today, Eva Alordiah had become a musical brand of sorts and has carved a remarkable niche for herself in the Nigerian music industry. Her musical exploits has seen her working with the likes of ID Cabasa, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Basketmouth, Tha Suspect, Muna, Sasha, Blaise and a host of others. She has recently been busy releasing new songs and shooting music videos. The most recent of this being a new music video for song ‘HIGH’ and she recently sent a few lines of appreciation to all her fans across the world and we thought if would be cool to share with you. “Hi, I do hope this mail meets you in absolute great health. I would like to formally present you my Brand New video for one of the songs off my EP which was released late 2011. Its called HIGH, and i do hope that you love it and enjoy it as much as i did working on it. The video was Directed by Mex, and shot on location in Lagos. I flaunt beautiful fashion pieces from top Nigerian designers - "Ejiro Amos Tafiri", "Remi Buttons for Buttons Couture" and "Jaywalcar". I want you to know how very appreciative i am, thank you so much for being here, supporting like you have all this time. I don't think i would have been able to do all this without you. God bless you as you have blessed me. Watch my new Video for HIGH on youtube here. This is my first! I’m super flushed and excited. Enjoy!” http://youtu.be/Jn1NTXQHOdU We wish Eva all the best as she continues get better as the days come and go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner