google

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hilarious:Read,very funny, btwn teacher and pupil...


Read this its interesting: A female teacher, was having a problem with a boy in her class of 3rd grade.The boy said 'Ma, I should b in 4th grade,Ï'm smarter than my sis & she's in the 4th grade'. d Teacher had heard enough of his complains & took d boy 2 d Principal's office. She explained everything 2 d Principal who decided 2 test d boy with some questions that a 4th grade should know. Principal: What's 3 3? Boy: 6 Principal: 6 6? Boy: 12 & so on.. D Principal asked d boy many ques & d boy got them right. The Principal then
asked M'am 2 send the boy 2 4th grade. M'am decided 2 ask some more questions & the Principal agreed. M'am: What does a cow have 4 of,that Ï've only 2 of? Boy: Legs M'am: What's in ur pants that u have but I dont have? Boy: Pockets M'am: What starts wit a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid? Boy: Coconut M'am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky? The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge. Boy: Bubble Gum M'am: U stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do. What am I? Boy: Tent The principal was looking restless M'am: A finger goes in me. U fiddle with me when u're bored. The best man always has me 1stn what am I? Boy: Wedding Ring M'am: I come in many sizes. When Ï'm not well, I drip. When u blow me,u feel good? Boy: Nose M'am: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come with a quiver Boy:Arrow M'am: What starts wit 'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u dont get it, u've 2 use ur hand? Boy:Fork M'am: Whats it that all men have,it's longer in some men than others,the Pope doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage? Boy: Surname M'am: What part of the man has no bone,but has muscles with a lot of veins like pumpin & is responsible 4 making love? Boy: Heart The principal breathed a sigh of relief & told the teacher Send the boy 2 University, I got the last 10 questions wrong myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner